With the exception of a few on this planet who could spin hay into gold and turn water into wine, we are only as good as the tools we have. In fact, it’s like that for everything. With videography and photography it’s no different. A great quality camera is an essential tool to have in order to create quality images. The next tool soon to be in our hands is the Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera.
There are all sorts of gidgets and gadgets, I’m at risk of drooling. I can’t wait to get this camera in my hands and start shooting.
Here are some of the features:
- 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2)
- Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Shooting performance up to 6.0 fps
- Intelligent Viewfinder
- 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD monitor
- Advanced iFCL metering system
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Multiple Exposure mode